where my personal experiences & blog topic responses for 6x1: Variations on the One-Minute Film are documented.
Monday, May 20, 2013
Response to Hand-Painting
"In response to what I just watched, I am reminded, vaguely, of the 3D Computer Graphics class in which I just got out of. Lots of lines, shapes, colors, patterns, abstract, dots, everything, all moving to the sound of upbeat & sometimes slow music. I feel the pictures & visual was made for the music; the music wasn't made after the pictures were created. At one point, I felt the two lines I saw on the screen, while the slow music played, were representative of two people, a couple in fact, or future couple...& they danced. Lots of fast-moving, quick changing colors, patterns, designs. I feel it represented different aspects of life. And, I quite enjoyed the ending where the word "End" appeared for a split second in several different languages. Then it spat out "By..." and the director's name. Funny, it listed so many languages, but really, it was an international sort of film which can be understood by anyone with hearing. And perhaps even those without."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment